Tuesday, October 13, 2015

To do...

I have come to the conclusion that I have too many "projects".

My current list of projects includes:

  • Figuring out cold-weather gear for the last weekend of the Festival
  • Making Jasper a few more dog ropes.
  • Re-opening my Etsy shop, with a variety of different things I've made.
  • Purging kids' clothes and toys that are no longer needed.
  • Organizing the massive amounts of crap in my house (especially the paperwork!).
  • Writing a story that's been bouncing around in my head for ages.
  • Continuing my "Tell Me Your Story" project that I started last year.
  • Planning things for next year's Festival (yes, I've already started...)
And that's not an exhaustive list, by any means.

And because there are so many, many projects to work on, whenever I have a spare moment, I sit down to decide what to do...and get crippled by indecision.

And so, I do nothing productive at all, and my list continues to grow.

To be fair to myself, I have made progress on all of those things in the past few weeks, but I really need to learn to focus on one thing, finish it, and then move on to the next.  Unfortunately, that is a skill that continues to evade me...

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment